- About Us
- Why Choose Wrigleys?
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Vulnerable Client
- How does it work?
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Mentally Capable Adults
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Contact Us
- Special Needs Trust
- Disabled Trust
- Specialist Services for Vulnerable People
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Children and Young People
- Specialist Trust Property Services
- Trust Administration
- Specialist Wills
- Professional Trustee
- Section 89 Trust
- Long term care
- Means tested benefits
- PI Trusts
- Disabilities Trust
The Liberal Democrat Manifesto – what's in it for schools?
We look here at the key Liberal Democrat pledges for schools and the early years following publication of their manifesto yesterday.
The Green Party Manifesto – what it promises for schools?
Given the uncertain election outcome and the chance that the Greens may find themselves in coalition with Labour and the SNP, it is worth a read.
Use of confidentiality agreements in discrimination cases – the EHRC publish new guidance
Courts and tribunals are not obliged to follow it, but guidance may be used as evidence in proceedings.