- About Us
- Why Choose Wrigleys?
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Vulnerable Client
- How does it work?
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Mentally Capable Adults
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Contact Us
- Special Needs Trust
- Disabled Trust
- Specialist Services for Vulnerable People
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Children and Young People
- Specialist Trust Property Services
- Trust Administration
- Specialist Wills
- Professional Trustee
- Section 89 Trust
- Long term care
- Means tested benefits
- PI Trusts
- Disabilities Trust
Strong and stable: ignore the spin, the substance still matters
Strong and stable might no longer be a fashionable phrase, but that's exactly what good governance of academy trusts is all about.
Modern slavery statements and the academy trust
With victims of modern slavery in England likely to number over 10,000, we consider supply chain transparency requirements for academy trusts.
Community-led housing: Lancaster gathering
Interested in community-led housing? Join us on Saturday 4 November at the Friend's Meeting House in Lancaster.