- About Us
- Why Choose Wrigleys?
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Vulnerable Client
- How does it work?
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Mentally Capable Adults
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Contact Us
- Special Needs Trust
- Disabled Trust
- Specialist Services for Vulnerable People
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Children and Young People
- Specialist Trust Property Services
- Trust Administration
- Specialist Wills
- Professional Trustee
- Section 89 Trust
- Long term care
- Means tested benefits
- PI Trusts
- Disabilities Trust
Would it have been a reasonable adjustment for an employer to follow its own policy?
A disabled employee should have been offered a dedicated parking space as a reasonable adjustment in line with the employer's own policy
Marie-Louise Hamilton to be Managing Partner at Wrigleys LLP
Marie-Louise Hamilton has been appointed managing partner and will start the role in May 2019.
Was a head teacher discriminated against for being gay?
Did the treatment of a gay head teacher amount to constructive dismissal and sexual orientation discrimination?