- About Us
- Why Choose Wrigleys?
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Vulnerable Client
- How does it work?
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Mentally Capable Adults
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Contact Us
- Special Needs Trust
- Disabled Trust
- Specialist Services for Vulnerable People
- Personal Injury Trust Services for Children and Young People
- Specialist Trust Property Services
- Trust Administration
- Specialist Wills
- Professional Trustee
- Section 89 Trust
- Long term care
- Means tested benefits
- PI Trusts
- Disabilities Trust
Why voluntarily register your land at the Land Registry?
A dispute between a 74 year old farmer and the Church of England has highlighted the benefits of voluntarily registering land at the Land Registry.
Converting your charitable company to a CIO
What are the possible pros and cons of using the new process to convert your charitable company to a CIO?
Wrigleys to help shape the commonhold debate
Commonhold was trumpeted as a new system of landholding when it was introduced about 15 years ago but is being looked at again now.